Friday, March 26, 2010

My Edited Digital Fine Art Photographs

All of my photographs were edited using the DAM software 'Lightroom 2.0'.
To achieve these looks I used and experimented with the features below, found within the develop section of 'Lightroom':
  • Cropping
  • Graduated Filter
  • Highlight Recovery
  • Dust Spot Remover
  • Black Clipping
  • Contrast
  • Sharpening
  • Vignette Amount

I did originally choose the two pictures above as part of my final edited shots however after having a second judgement I decided to further crop the images to give a more personal and tight composition, thus bringing the viewer's eye to the main relationship shown within the photograph of working mother and her daughter, cropping unnecessary space at the bottom of the photographs.










I am really pleased with the outcome of the shoot and especially in the ways in which I have captured the relationship of working mother and daughter. I enjoyed the whole studio experience and feel this may be an area in which I wish to continue to pursue my creative photography throughout and after my degree course.

No comments:

Post a Comment